‘Clear’ To Do App for Apple iPhone
I create To Do lists with my iPhone like many people and the new ‘Clear’ app for Apple’s iOS provides a nice experience for a normally mundane task. The app boasts a minimal interface with touch gestures controlling all the functions which include:
– Pull down on a list to add an item
– Swipe an item right to complete it
– Swipe an item or list left to delete it
– Pinch apart two items to insert a new one between them
– Pinch vertically together to close the current list and show all the lists
Watch the video to see this beautiful app in action. Clear is available now at $0.99 through the App Store.