Mini Interview – Patta
Patta are one of the elite when it comes to Street retail, not only is their Amsterdam based store lined with some of the most impressive labels in the world, they are constantly ahead of the curve when it comes to deciphering trends and movements, alongside their own amazing and ever growing list of colabs. Stay tuned for more soon.
1. Hip Hop or Punk? Hip Hop
2. Wall or Canvas? Canvas
3. Tight jeans are …. Not a good look, unless you’re female
4. Favourite Store? Free International Laboratory, Tokyo
5. Pizza or Burger? Burger
6. Fixie or Skateboard? Skateboard
7. What song are you most likely to listen to when you’re blogging? Lupe Fiasco – Dumb It Down
8. Worst Trend of 2007? Bitching
9. Best Trend of 2007? Simplicity
10. Artist of the year? Radiohead
11. Favourite Print Mag? Arkitip
12. Most underated Brand or Person in Street Culture? Ricco Tizzio
Read Patta’s blog daily at Slam X Hype.