9festival Goes Mobile With unlike.net
Mobile city guide, unlike.net, has teamed up with the upcoming 9festival to help users navigate through the measuring tape of Austria’s foremost fashion festival. From Diane Pernet’s movie premiere to the Wood Wood pop-up store, the events-packed week brings the cutting-edge and fashion aficionados to Vienna.
As the exclusive mobile partner of the Festival, unlike.net (Unlike) will provide users with an easily accessible guide to the Festival and related events as well as insider tips about the host city via the dedicated weblink, 9.unlike.net.
Throughout the Festival (May 28—June 10), Unlike will act as an integrated Festival information hub, accessible from any computer or smart phone. Using the site’s cutting edge technology, users can:
• access the entire program and exclusive content relating to the Festival;
• develop personalized schedules via the “My Tour” function;
• instantly locate venues using GPS technology; and
• connect via Facebook.
Unlike will also exclusively host the festival’s Twitter account, providing an up-to-the-minute report of the major Festival highlights
• behind-the-scenes action; from the Vice party to the live Shopping Tours
• live commentary of awards ceremonies; and
• exclusive insights into the Festival’s key events, such as the Fashion 2.0 panel discussion.
This collaboration follows successful joint ventures in the past with the Berlinale 2009 and Fashion Week Berlin 2008. Unlike has packaged the entire program with a selection of the best Festival events and parties, taking the hassle out of planning a Festival calendar. Th
February 21, 2014