With so much press attention in the blogosphere and in print around heritage clothing, it’s easy to forget about the many great pieces that aren’t necessarily inspired by styles of our former generations, just sensible modern day renditions. Something that you can wear season after season. Here are my picks for this edition of Style Feature.
1. BLACK COMME des GARÇONS Black over-dyed Two-Tone Shirt | Various Comme des Garcons stockists
2. Dries Van Noten Double Breasted Quilted Jacket | Browns
3. Faliero Sarti Wool Scarf | Browns
4. Vettiveru by Comme des Garcons Series 4: Cologne | Opening Ceremony
5. Ricoh GR21 35mm film Camera, w/ Wide angle 21mm f/3.5 lens
6. Albam Mountaineer Chino in Navy | Albam
7. Visvim Beard Boots-Folk | F.I.L. Stores