Style Feature | 21.01.10
A soft mix of fabrics, and a bias towards Adam Kimmel. This look focuses on presenting a variation of tones and materials to show again how subtlety works best. There’s nothing contrived or purposely distressed, yet these items look worn and are soft enough to easily shape themselves into uniquely yours.
1. Adam Kimmel Reversible Tuxedo Jacket | Browns
2. Adam Kimmel Dress Shirt | Mindtrive
3. Neighborhood X Dita A-Shade Frames| Honeyee
4. Adam Kimmel Moleskin Trousers | Browns
5. Jil Sander Suede Derby Shoe| Browns