Casual Luxury might be the most important movement in menswear right now, right alongside Americana, the two trends, for want of a better word, have changed menswear for the better in recent years. Alongside Lanvin, Kris Van Assche and others, Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci, and Guiliano Fujiwara have played a big part in this.
1. Comme des Garcons SHIRT Black Plain Cotton Slim Fit Shirt | My Wardrobe
2. Comme des Garcons SHIRT Underwear Tee | DSM
3. Guiliano Fujiwara Wallet | The Corner
4. Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci Sneaker(Spring/Summer 2010) | Givenchy
5. Burberry Prorsum Silk/Cotton Pants | Browns