With all the streetstyle photography on hand at Pitti Uomo this year, you can’t help but notice some stand out trends, good or bad, we’ve been keeping a close eye on the coverage, and rather than highlighting the trends from within the collections, we chose to show you the trends we noticed from the men on the street in Florence.
1. Cargo Pants and Shorts: and you thought they were just for Macgyver? Shorts, Loose, Fitted, Trousers.. any which way these functional pockets are back
2. Assorted Wrist adornment: The Sartorial Hippy.
3. Unstructured Double Breasted Jackets: The Comfortable Banker.
4. Khaki: Earth tones in general are always easy to wear, but pulling them off together in a monotone fashion takes a little more thought.
5. Colourful Shoes: McNairy, Raf Simons, Jil Sander and Prada have all found ways to bring a little fun to more formal shoes, its a trend here to stay for a while.