Get Rid Of Side Fat-We all to want the healthy, slim and perfect body and for that, we have to keep our diet well balanced and should include all the food materials that contain sufficient amount of vitamins and proteins. But a balanced diet is not enough; one should consist of daily exercise into his/ her schedule as only then you will be able to attain that fit and healthy body as you have always desired and here are some of the exercises that will surely help you to get rid of Side fat at a quick rate.
Exercises to get rid of side fat
The Russian twist
Exercise 1 To Get Rid Of Side Fat
- The first thing that you have to do is lie down on the floor and bend your knees.
- Now ask someone for help in keeping your feet down so that they don’t move.
- Now start pulling up your body until you reach your tailbone and hold the position. Now bring your hands in front of your chest and keep your palms joined.
- Inhale at this initial position and then move to your left but only your upper body should move and exhale while moving and then again inhale while reaching the initial position.
- Do the same thing with the other side and keep in mind that your breathing should be controlled.
- Do this exercise 10 times and gradually increase it to 2 -3 set at a time.
Exercise 2 To Get Rid Of Side Fat
- Oblique reach is pretty simple but needs the engagement of the core.
- For this exercise lie down on your back with your knees bent and hipped apart from each other.
- Put both of your hands behind your head and inhale deep at the initial position and then reach for your right shin with the right hand and try to keep your core activated.
- While reaching the shin exhale slowly and then enter the initial position and do the same with the other side (left shin using left hand).
- Do this exercise 10 times and increase it gradually.
Exercise 3 To Get Rid Of Side Fat
- For side plank, you have to lie down on one of your sides and keep your legs straight and on top of each other.
- Now place your elbow on the ground (underneath your shoulder), and your palms should be flat on the floor.
- Now hold your body in a straight line, and for this, you will have to put some pressure on your core.
- Place the other arm flat on the body and start moving, push your body up and hold the position, make sure that your breathing process is well controlled.
- And then slowly bring your body back again at the initial state.
- Do ten times of this exercise on one side and then do the same either the other side and gradually increase the sets.
Lunge with aside
Exercise 4 To Get Rid Of Side Fat
- As a starting position, stand with your feet apart and move your left leg forward and bend down to attain the lunge position.
- Now you have to bend your elbows at 90 degrees and join your hands with keeping them in front of your chest.
- Next, you have to twist your upper body to your left slowly but do not turn your lower body portion that is the knees should be at their place.
- Do ten repetitions of this exercise daily and increase it according to your stamina.
Exercise 5 To Get Rid Of Side Fat
- Cardiovascular exercises are much more beneficial than any other exercise because it burns excessive calories in such a short period.
- Cardio includes running, swimming and cycling which is an outstanding way to burn fat.
- But there are some things that one should keep in mind while doing cardio, for instance, your breathing should be stable and the time limit should depend on the age and stamina of the person.
- Cardiovascular exercises should be done for at least 30 minutes, and it should be done on a daily basis ( 4 days a week) to get rid of the extra calories.