Kitchen cleaning hacks-In our whole house, a kitchen is the most germ-filled room. These germs are the reason for the illness and end up with the common cold. Proper cleaning is essential for your health and your family.
Here, we will make your life easier with every aspect of this article.
Clean the greasy stove vents
The vents of the stove are most greasy things in your kitchen. You should follow these steps to clean them:
- Take the vents out.
- Take the boiled water.
- Add 1/4 cup of bling soda in the water when the water becomes fizzy. You should not add much baking soda in it.
- Put your vents in this mixture.
- The grease from the vents will come out.
Clean the dirty spots from not so stainless steel sink
A bunch of nasty things gets collected in a sink, and there are some ways to clean up the stains from the sink. There are four simple things which will help you with it:
- Magic eraser
- The paste of baking soda and water or vinegar
- Vinegar and dish soap
- Peroxide and dawn dish soap (Mix it carefully)
You can also use stainless steel sponges, but if you do not have these at your home, then you do not need to buy them. You can use the above ingredients instead of using sponges.
Get off baked-on grease
There are usually un-scrubbing spots on the baking dishes. If you want your baking dishes to look fresh and new then you have to:
- Cover down the part of the dishes that need to get cleaned with the mixture of dish soap and baking soda.
- Pour some hot water on it and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- With the help of a piece of an aluminum foil, crumble it up.
- Make an aluminum ball and scrub the dishes with it.
Use an easy tool to clean in between countertops.
There is a straightforward way to clean up the places which are hard to reach there. You have to take a wet towel and a butter knife. Warp the damp cloth around the knife. Add the cleaning solution to the dirty spots and scrub all the dirt out from the cavity with this knife.
Polish the stove burners by barely touching them
It is a straightforward trick which not even include scrubbing.
- Fill the Ziploc bag up with 1/4th cup of ammonia.
- Put the burner of the stove inside the bag and lock it.
- Use only needed ammonia, do not use more. The Fumes formed are the trick, these are not the solution.
- Leave it in your bag overnight.
- Take a wet towel or sponge and wipe off the gunk with it.
Make the kitchen faucet shiny.
It is a straightforward and fast way to clean the faucets. You have to:
- Get a small plastic bag or a ziplock bag.
- Then add a solution of vinegar and soda to it which should be enough to cover the faucet.
- Now put the plastic bag to it.
- Close the bag with a rubber band.
You have to wait for half an hour before taking off the bag. You have to wipe off the rest of the solution with baby wipes and scrub off the stubborn rust with the old toothbrush.
Be smarter than the dustpan.
You can keep clean your dusty floors with this handy trick. You can use a paper towel or wipes after sweeping the surface instead of using a dustpan. You can collect all the dust on the paper or wipes. You will get clean and shiny floors.
Cleaning out the fridge
There is an unpleasant smell in the refrigerator. To kill this smell, you can wash it with a combination of baking soda and vinegar, or you can do specific steps:
- You can put a potato peel in your fridge.
- Take half orange or a lemon and sticks a right amount of cloves in these halves and place it in the fridge.
- You can also take a cotton ball and soak it in vanilla extract. Put the cotton ball in a bowl and place it in the fridge.