How to remove unwanted facial hair naturally? We know that many of you are struggling with your unwanted facial hair and want to get it removed in the safest possible way. Even when you don’t realise it, these fine facial hair are quite visible on your face, and they make your face appear less pleasing. So, today, we’ve brought you this excellent hair removal remedy which is chemical-free and will give you the best results!
Ways to remove unwanted facial hair naturally
- One tablespoon of oats powder
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of honey
- Start by grinding the oats into very fine powder. Then, take three of the above ingredients in a clean bowl and combine them well to form a thick paste. Your hair removal pack is ready to be used!
- To apply it, first, clean your face and then apply a thick layer of this pack to your face and neck, leaving your eyebrows and under eye area. Let it dry out completely.
- After about 20 minutes, you will find that your face has dried completely. Take a little water on your palms and gently dab it on your face and neck to make it a little damp.
- Then lastly, scrub in a circular motion until the pack comes off. Wash your face with cold water when you’re done.
How this works:
This pack will show its result gradually, so you have to be very patient about it. The three ingredients used in this are few of the best bleaching and natural hair-removing agents. They will help you to get rid of your facial hair over time. Regular use of this pack will clean and brighten your face, making your skin appear radiant.