Tomatoes are effective in making your skin tone even, providing your face a natural glow, and it also brightens up your skin. It contains vitamin C in abundance which provides you fairer and whitened skin. When mixed with other ingredients such as sugar, it is effective in getting rid of dead skin cells, acne, pimples and marks.
Tomato face mask for glowing skin.
- You require crushed tomatoes, oatmeal, and curd. Take some tomatoes and mash them. To this, add some oatmeal. Mix this well.
- After this, you need to add oatmeal and combine well to get the desired consistency.
- Your mask is ready. Apply it to your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it thoroughly after 20 minutes. This will remove the sun tan and leave you with fairer skin.
- You can also use tomatoes and lemon juice to remove sun tan. Crush some tomatoes and add lemon juice to it.
- Apply this to the affected area and leave it until it dries. Then dab some water and massage gently before rinsing it off.
- If you are looking for a cure for blackheads, take some fuller’s earth and combine it with some tomato juice. Apply the obtained paste on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes or until it dries off completely. Then using some water, gently scrub your face. Finally, rinse off with Luke warm water.
Tomato face scrub
- This is a two-ingredient recipe. You require sugar and tomato.
- Cut a tomato into half, and sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar over it. The sugar will stick to the tomato.
- Massage your face using this piece of tomato. This will exfoliate the dead skin cells, leaving behind clearer skin.
Tomatoes open pores.
- The ingredients required are a tomato, a lemon and a cotton swab.
- Mix two tablespoons of tomato juice and two tablespoons of lemon juice together.
- Apply this to your face using a cotton swab and massage gently.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then rinse off.