Heal cracked heels in week-Although our feet are those part of the body that face an excess of pollution, dirt and sun rays as we mostly keep them open and there is no doubt that many of us do not take proper care of their feet due to which it always result in cracked heels which is pretty painful. Here is a remedy explained briefly that could help one in dealing with cracked heels without costing you tons of money, you just have to follow the steps cautiously. If you’re having tanned feet & want to cure them then must check these 6 ways to whiten your feet.
How to heal cracked heels in week
How to heal cracked heels at home
1. The first thing that you have to do is remove the dead skin cells from your heel and for that you can use a regular filer or pumice stone, removing dead skin cells improve the blood circulation and softens the feet.
2. Now take a lemon and slice it down into half and then rub gently the slice onto your feet to exfoliate your skin of the heels and let the juice seep into the cracked heels
3. Now take a bucket, tub and foot basin and pour out 5 mugs of warm water and add 2 tsp of vinegar and some shower gel and then soak your feet in it for 10 minutes. This will help in removing the dead skin cells and soften the area around the crack and soaking will remove the dirt from the feet.
4. For proper removal of dirt and dead skin, cells use shower brush and gently rub your feet for about 5-7 minutes.
5. Now rinse your feet with running water and pat it dries completely using towel do not forget to clean in between the toes.
6. After this use metal filer again to remove the dead skin cells as now the dead skin cell has softened and it will be easy to remove it now.
7. Use a moisturizer on your feet and then wrap it up with a polythene bag and wear socks to keep it protected.
8. Moisturize your feet after the removal of dead skin cells and then put on socks to protect them from further cracking and leave it overnight. Learn more about Home Remedy For Manicure And Pedicure