How to lighten hair-We want to do so much with our hair, color it, style it, make it more new and exciting but somehow always either spending a fortune at the salons or avoiding it altogether, learning to live with our bland and dull hair.
Well, that end today. We are here to show you some of the ways you can make your hair much more exciting, and too from the comfort of your own home (not to mention all the bucks you save).
DIY to lighten hair
Fun and Glossy
- To get that gloss in your hair all you need is one egg, 1 tbsp of olive oil and one tbsp of honey.
- Blend them all and apply this paste to wet hair and gently massage on
- your scalp.
- Let it sit on your hair for about 20-30 minutes. Cover your head using a towel or a shower cap to keep the mask in place.
- Afterward, use a mild shampoo and luke-warm water to rinse it off.
You don’t always need to go to a salon to get lighten hair, leave the job to this incredible honey and cinnamon mixture.
- All you need to do is blend two tablespoons of hair conditioner, four tablespoons of cinnamon powder and three tablespoons of honey and put it in a plastic spray bottle.
- Mix the ingredients perfectly to get a homogeneous mix. Then dampen your hair and start spraying the mixture on it. Lastly, even it out by combing your hair.
- When you are done, you have to cover the hair with cling wrap and leave it to remain like that for about 2 to 3 hours, then wash it with shampoo.
The longer you leave the solution on your hair, the more visible are the results going to be. You may just start with a sample test on a few hair strands to know precisely how long you want to keep it on to get the desired results.