How to get glowing skin-We all want a healthy fair glowing skin, but when it comes to chemical products instead of giving a healthy glowing skin, we end up having pimples and acne on our face. You can attain clear, healthy skin when you make use of aloe vera gel.
Aloe Vera is very effective in treating various kinds of acne and spots due to its anti-microbial properties. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C and E as well as beta-carotene which helps in combating early aging and makes your skin fresh and glowing.
Get glowing skin by using aloe vera gel
There are four reasons that you need to use aloe vera as a natural home remedy to get glowing skin:
- It is an exceptional cleanser.
- It is a great exfoliating agent.
- It’s an excellent skin toner.
- It’s a great moisturizer.
A simple home remedy you can try daily:
You can do this solution at your home just only by taking much of your time, and it only needs active ingredients that are simple to come.
What To Do:
- Get an aloe vera leaf and chop them into four pieces.
- Trim the tricky parts of the leaf.
- Try and cut thin strips of Aloe vera pieces.
Using Aloe Vera as a treatment gel:
- simply add half spoon of rice flour to a piece of aloe vera leaf.
- Extract the aloe vera juice from a leaf and then add two tablespoons full of rose water and two tablespoons full of mineral water to the juice and mix the solution well.
- Pour it into a plastic bottle and shake the content.
- You can save this spray bottle in the fridge for about 7 to 10 days.
- For cleaning your skin & to get glowing skin, you can add pure natural honey to your chopped natural pieces.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water before cleaning.
- Apply the sliced aloe vera leaf with honey to your face. You will get your skin hydrated and enhance its flexibility when you do.
- As soon as you are done with the aloe vera on your skin leaving it for some time then use a cotton ball to remove this.
- To scrub your face take the aloe vera leaf with some rice flour or sugar on it and use it to scrub your face.
- Scrubbing will make sure that the dead skin cells get rid away from your skin and help to keep your skin radiant by providing an intense complexion.
- When you are done with your scrubbing the use warm water to remove this.
- You should dry your face and then use a spray bottle on your face.
- Leave it on your face and let it dry.
- Once your face has been dried apply the fourth piece of chopped aloe vera leaf to your face.