Clear skin is one of the most desirable things for a girl. Some people naturally have a good skin while others go to any lengths to achieve one. Good skin always makes one attractive and helps to raise self-confidence. The radiance on the face is reflected in their personality.
However, many times clear skin is associated with fair skin complexion. People fail to differentiate between the two. A person with dark complexion can have good skin and person with fair skin tone will not always have clear skin. We all, at least once in our life, have experienced this discrimination.
I had a friend in school named Divya who always excelled in studies. Divya had a cousin sister who visited Divya’s place frequently. I could feel the discomfort Divya faced while she was with her. One day when I could no longer take this suspense, I asked her the reason. She told me that she was mocked at by her cousin because of her dark complexion. I felt terrible for her but could do nothing.
Although her cousin had pimples, she was considered to have better skin just because of her fair complexion. Whereas, Divya was blessed with a bright, beautiful skin which was always neglected and underestimated because of her little dark complexion. It is annoying to see such discrimination in the 21st century.
Tips by some Celebrities :
Divyanka Tripathi is one of the beautiful actresses who looks gorgeous with or without makeup. She spilled some beans about her daily skincare routine. She uses homemade turmeric and gram flour face pack on a regular basis.Thus one can achieve glowing and clear skin, like hers, without products which are cheap and readily available at our home.
One can experience bad skin due to various reasons such as pollution and diet. Without discussing those reasons, let’s find out how one recover their skin and get clear skin.
Some tips to get a clear skin :
• Regular cleansing, toning, moisturizing and exfoliating routine is a must for good skin.
• Decrease the stress of your life and try to be happy.
• Cucumber juice is also beneficial for getting rid of blemishes. Grate a cucumber and squeeze out the juice. Apply it on your face and leave it for few minutes. Wash your face with water.
• Mix honey with equal amount of almond oil to have a clear complexion.
• Vitamin C also helps to achieve a clear complexion by lightening your skin tone.
• Drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily to keep toxins away.
• Wash your face with gram flour mixed with water or milk. Massage this mixture on your face for a minute and then leave it for 5 minutes. Wash it away with regular water.
• White radish juice can also be applied to the face to achieve a clear complexion.
• Take one tsp oatmeal and 1/4 tsp sandalwood powder. Mix them with water and apply it on the face for few minutes. Wash off with cold water.
• Protect yourself from the sun. Apply sunscreen to avoid skin problems caused due to sun exposure.
• Exercise daily to improve blood circulation and get that perfect glow.