The majority of us have hair on our bodies that we wish we never had be it legs, face, or underarms, people tend to spend a lot of time of their lives shaving, waxing, and removing that unwanted hair, but there is a better way out there so one doesn’t need to stress. One of the ideal ways to remove unwanted body hair is laser hair removal, and it is best for you if you are just done with shaving and waxing but aren’t quite confident if you are ready to go for laser treatment or no. Then you must keep reading. Shaving and tweezing have surely replaced waxing. Earlier wax removals were trendy but it was before laser hair removal and now the latest innovative hair removal solution on the block is laser treatment. Laser hair removal features a plethora of advantages, unlike other techniques. Additionally, several dermatological clinics are a fan of this technique
But before you learn about the benefits of lasers you must know what it is:
Laser hair removal is a simple process, only if a licensed and certified laser technician does it. Ideally, the technician puts laser light to an area of your unwanted hair as hair tends to grow in three phases. For the laser to destroy your root, the hair must the growth phase, and for the same, many treatments are required to see the growth phase and one would have to go through several sessions after every four weeks apart.
Some hair removal methods:
There a lot of ways to remove facial hair and body hair, and there are advantages and disadvantages of each method as all the practical options for some reasons. Still, laser hair removal treatment is the ideal method for ones looking for a long-term solution.
- Electrolysis is a permanent hair removal option as here one inserts a fine needle into the hair follicle directly, eliminating the hair at the root, and then hair doesn’t grow back. Unlike laser hair removal, which simultaneously destroys the hair. This process tends to target each hair at a given time, and it is time-consuming and painful.
- Depilatory Creams are easy and quick, but they can be dirty to use and also have chemicals. If one has sensitive skin, it is normal to see redness and burning sensation in the treated area post cream.
- Waxing is one of the most pain-causing hair removal treatments of all the hair removal procedures that are available. Under the treatment, one pulls hair from the root, but to wax, an individual needs some amount of regrowth, and for the ones that want smooth, hairless skin at all times, waxing isn’t good.
To learn more about these methods visit this website.
Some of the benefits of excellent laser hair removal are given here:
- It Helps You Avoid Ingrown Hairs- one of the biggest nightmares with shaving, epilating, or waxing is ingrown hairs, but with laser treatment, one can finally eliminate them. The treatment helps in removing hair from roots and ingrown hair from cropping is also prevented up as you don’t have to stress about razor burns or injuries from hot wax. One wouldn’t have to worry about this ever with regular laser treatment. Just follow the rules.
- Laser Removal Leaves Your Skin Softer Than ever Before- One must have shaved their hair off and been stressed by one of those days or felt a similar stubble after waxing or epilating. With laser hair removal, there is no hair or any stubble which one can find after some days. It means one’s skin feels silky smooth after a session of laser treatment, and when the hair ideally grows back, it is thinner and softer as compared to before, so one doesn’t t have to feel sad about thick hair that leaves the skin bad.
- It Leaves No Scars Or Painful Side Effects- One of the most painful cosmetic treatments when it comes to hair removal is threading and shaving may not be so painful ideally. But there is some cut or bruise if there is any wrong move. While with waxing, there is always a risk of hot wax burning the skin, but laser hair removal doesn’t come with any painful side effects, scars, or bruises. The best part is that the process is not dirty and be done any part of your body without any stress.
- Laser Hair Removal promises Lasting Results- The effects of hair removal using laser are surely long-lasting as hair can take some weeks or months to grow back, and if there are regular sessions the hair takes much longer to reappear. And even when it does grow back, the hair is quite thin and sparse as compared to before that one will find that they are practically hairless.
- Laser Allows You To Shave Between Sessions- A common pet peeve is that with solutions like waxing, it is recommended to let the hair grow to a certain extent before scheduling another appointment as it means one cannot shave off their hair in at least two sessions. With laser hair removal, you are one can before the session as it prevents scorching of hair on the skin’s surface and it is good news for people who like to remain fuzz-free throughout all the seasons of the year.
As it is a long-term solution, it doesn’t burn a hole in the pocket because, throughout a lifetime, one can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars, as the monthly waxes or razor blade refills aren’t needed. It would be great if one also kept in mind that laser hair removal works differently on different skin tones. It is most effective on people having light skin tone besides dark hair. Folks having darker skin tones may experience hyperpigmentation for some time in the treated area. Hence it is time to consider laser hair removal treatment if one is done with tweezing, spending money on expensive razor blades, and making waxing appointments.