Parineeti Chopra’s Weight Loss Diet Plan
Celebrity Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Here is the top celebrity weight loss secret is revealed which is the reason behind her slim belly and perfect body shape. If one accepts this dietary plan and follow it on a regular basis then you can also have a celebrity body without any loss of vitamins and proteins.
- Brown Bread: brown bread is a great source of carbohydrate which is one of the main reasons behind the increase in energy level and plays an essential role in balancing the blood sugar level in the body.
- Milk: milk is filled with all the essential nutrients that benefit our health and plays a vital role in keeping our bones and teeth healthy. It helps in repairing cells and tissues and is a great source of energy.
- Eggs: eggs are a great source of proteins and lower the amount of fat and cholesterol in the body. Eggs are considered as the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet.
- Orange Juice: orange juice contains vitamins and minerals including vitamin c, vitamin A, potassium, fiber and other traces of vitamins and minerals that make orange juice a great source of energy.
- Roti:rotis are the rich source of various vitamins, iron, calcium, and potassium as well as they contain low calories which prove that rotis are good for health.
- Lentils: These are a rich source of molybdenum and folates. They are considered as a very good source of dietary fibers and virtually it contains no fat and is low in calories.
- Brown Rice: brown rice plays a vital role in reducing cholesterol level in the body and helps in prevention from atherosclerosis. They contain several fibers which help in balancing the blood sugar level. Some grains would have the power to lose or maintain the right body weight as per our requirement choose the right amount of grain and their type
- Green Leafy Vegetables: green leafy vegetables slow down the bone loss and decrease the risk of fracture making the bone strong. They contain several vitamins which are beneficial in reducing fats.
- Green Salad: green salad is a good source of insoluble fiber which maintains the digestive system and lowers the cholesterol level in the body and keeps the blood sugar level balanced.
- parantha: parantha may provide many benefits to your skin as it is loaded with zinc and iron and are a good source of carbohydrates.
- Red kidney beans: they are a good source of molybdenum and folate. Lowers the level of cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease keeping your body healthy and contributes to loss of weight.
- Chocolate shake: chocolate shake are good for keeping your body hydrated and are a great source of proteins for muscle repair. Chocolate milkshake provides calcium and antioxidants.
Watch Video Here: