Face Mapping-Acne is also known as acne vulgarism which is a long-term skin disease that is not easy to cure which are caused by dead skin cells and clogged pores. Normally, acne can be seen in many parts of your body for instance forehead, cheeks, and nose but most of the people are not active about the reason for the acne. Here are some of the face mapping of acne, the causes and the natural remedies to get rid of them.
The forehead is the most common and worst place to get pimples on as well as it is connected with the digestive system and pimples on the forehead can signify a poor digestive system. You need to check this also through this article, we are going to tell you some of the signs that tell you that there is something wrong with your immune system. Moreover, also tell you that when the condition is normal and when there is a need to visit the doctor.
- Greasy scalp and dandruff can be the cause of forehead acne as the greasy scalp and dandruff result in clogged pores and dandruff are the result of using too many hair products.
- Certain medication triggers forehead acne in certain people as hormones are affected by medicines.
- Stress is one of the most important factors that affect our hormonal balance.
- Improper sleep and liver problems could be a reason behind poor digestion.
- Include herbs and those ingredients to your diet that can maintain your digestive system.
- It is better for you to take 7-8 hours of sleep and increase the amount of water you drink daily.
- For treating acne you can use salicylic acid as it is beneficial to control the oil production.
2. Temples/Eyebrows/Between Brows:
Acne between your eyebrows and on temple reason can be due to eating excess junk and oily food which is due to unhygienic lifestyle. if you don’t want zits and acne on these areas can be treated only if include healthy food products to your diet.
- Overindulge of unhealthy foods or food allergy.
- Indigestion could be the reason behind the acnes between eyebrows and temple.
- Drinking and smoking play a vital role in the occurrence of zits.
- It is better to avoid junk food and include healthy food to your diet.
- Take dairy product but take a break in between the diet.
- use salicylic acid over zits to control oil production
- Eat those food products which are beneficial in cleansing the liver like beets, garlic, and carrots.
Nose acnes are said to be the worst as they express the whole world that you have acne and moreover it is said the pimple on the nose can signify poor heart condition.
- Nose pores blockage can be a factor that supports the breeding of bacteria.
- Sometimes we unintentionally hurt our nerve ending that is present in our nose which results in zits.
- Using face products that are not good for your skin and those products clog pores.
- Improper working of the heart and lungs.
- Use warm water for washing your face and use natural remedies for cleansing your face and bacteria removal.
- Use tea tree oil and products that are based on tea tree as it effectively removes pimple and helps in clearing skin.
- Include more green and leafy vegetables in your diet and products that are highly nutritious.
Cheeks acne are the ones that could drive you crazy and some food products made it worse. Cheeks pimples are linked with respiratory system and congestion. Also, see what your face reveal about your personality & health.
- Hormonal imbalance has always been the most supportive factor in the occurrence of cheek pimples as well as rising of androgen levels which makes the oil glands under your skin.
- Use of expired face products and improper cleansing of your face.
- Excessive intake of sugar could be a factor that supports cheek acne.
- Clogged pores increase the birth of bacteria which result in zits.
- Cut down sugar from your diet and add green vegetables.
- For the treatment of the zits, it is better for you to avoid drinking and smoking and use salicylic acid over your zits.
- Never forget to wash your face and remove makeup before going to bed.
- Attain a healthy lifestyle and nutritious food in your diet.