Face packs for glowing skin-With time our skin tends to lose its glow, and not everybody is born with a natural radiance. In this hectic lifestyle, we have to travel a lot and endure the pollution around. The pollution causes tanning, and dead cells are formed that decrease the complexion. There are many products available on the market that would help you get an even tone, but these products contain a chemical that can be harmful to your skin. To get a natural glow, you must use native ingredients made products.
We have gathered some information about different face packs that will help you in getting the natural glow back. Homemade products are better than the artificial products; other cosmetics might provide you with a radiant brightness, but the one that comes from homemade masks will stay for long.
Here are some ideas you can use:-
Banana Face Pack
- One Banana
- One teaspoon Honey
- Two teaspoons yogurt
- 3-4 drops of rose water
- Peel the banana and mash it correctly in a bowl making a thick paste.
- Add honey and a couple of teaspoons of yogurt in the banana paste bowl and mix them well.
- Apply the paste evenly on both face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes and let it dry.
- After it is dry, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Use this face pack twice or thrice a week and you will see the results in the first week itself. The ingredients Honey and Banana are a source of antioxidants that fight against free radicals that damage your skin cells making your skin look dull and dry. The paste also helps in reducing wrinkles and moisturizes the skin.
Papaya Face Pack
- 1 Papaya
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sandalwood Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- Rose Water
- Take papaya, peel it off, cut it and remove the seeds.
- Mash the papaya properly in a bowl forming a lumpy paste.
- Out of the paste take a quarter cup and add a half teaspoon of sandalwood powder to it along with aloe vera gel.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste. After the paste is ready, add a few drops of rose water.
- Firmly apply the paste on both your face and neck and leave it for a half-hour to dry.
- When it is dry, wash off your face with cold water.
Regular use of this face pack will instantly make your skin glow. Papaya is a beneficial fruit for our skin; it exfoliates the skin and cleanses every pore. Sandalwood powder evens the skin tone and gives the instant glow.
Almond Face Pack
- 6 Almonds
- 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- Take almonds in a cup of lukewarm water and soak them overnight.
- Strain the water in the morning and crush the almonds along with milk. You would get a thick grainy paste.
- Apply this almond face pack on your entire face and neck evenly and leave it dry for 15-20 minutes to let it dry.
- Use cold water to rinse off the paste from your face.
Repeat the processes two to three times a week for getting rejuvenated skin. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E that helps the skin to retain its moisture and keep it hydrated. Almonds have bleaching property that is especially useful to get rid of tanned and dull skin on your face and other regions.
Red Clay Face Pack
- 1 Tablespoon of Clay Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of orange peel powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Honey
- Rose Water
- Mix a tablespoon of red clay powder and half a teaspoon of orange peel powder in a bowl. You can also use lemon peel powder as a substitute for orange peel powder.
- Add half a teaspoon of honey in the powdered mixture and mix them well to make a thick consistent paste.
- Pour a few drops of rose water in the paste to reduce the consistency a little.
- Firmly apply this paste on both your face and neck and massage with your hands for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste with cold water and then pat the face dry.
Use this paste twice a week to get rid of the dull skin. Red Clay has the right amount of iron oxide. This is capable of absorbing all the impurities which clog the pores and make your skin look dull. As told above, Honey is an excellent antioxidant which imparts a radiant glow on the skin. Orange peel powder also brightens the skin because of its bleaching property.
Gram Flour Face Mask
- 2 Tablespoons of Gram Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk Cream
- 3-4 Drops of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric
- Take a couple of tablespoons of gram flour along with a tablespoon of milk cream in a small cup to mix and make a creamy paste out of it.
- After mixing it correctly, add a few drops of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder to the mixture and mix them well again.
- Gently massage your face with this paste for about 15-20 minutes.
- After massaging, leave the paste and allow it to dry completely.
- Rinse off the paste with lukewarm water and then apply a mild moisturizer as you might feel a little dryness.
You can use this fantastic face pack once or twice a week to unclog the pores. Gram flour, more commonly known as Besan, has been used in Ayurveda as it helps in unclogging the pores, removing the impurities and cleansing the skin thoroughly. Gram flour acts against the dead skin cells that get accumulated on the skin and then tighten the pores and block their passage for air.