Dark knuckles and wrinkled hands are not impressive. Your hands tend to look aged. To get rid of dark knuckles fingers and wrinkles, I got a two-step process that will surely help you in getting soft, fair, smooth and wrinkle-free hands in just seven days. All you have to do is follow the process regularly.
Step 1- Skin Polishing Scrub
- Two tsp Sugar
- One tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp baking soda/baking powder
- One tsp honey
- Add two tsp sugar, one tsp lemon juice, ¼ tsp baking soda/ baking powder and one tsp honey in a bowl and mix them well. The texture of the scrub will be foamy because of the baking soda.
- Apply this scrub to your skin and massage it for 5 minutes and then leave it for some time and then rinse it off.
This scrub will help you in getting rid of the dead cells. The scrub exfoliates and polishes your skin. Baking soda and lemon act as a natural bleach and whitens your skin tone and honey nourishes your skin.
Step 2 – Moisturising Fairness Pack
- One tsp fresh cream
- ¼ tsp of turmeric powder
- Add both the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Apply the pack on your skin and scrub it for 5 minutes. Leave the pack to dry for 20 minutes and rinse it off with water.
- Fresh cream acts as a natural moisturizer that helps in making your hands soft and supple. Turmeric powder helps in removing black spots, dark knuckles and adds a glow to your skin.
Use this pack on a regular basis for the best results.