Reasons why you’re not losing weight? How are you all doing? Are you fed up with dieting and working out regularly just to see that nothing is working for you? Trust us, we know how it feels when you put in all your efforts to lose weight, but that just doesn’t seem to happen. At some point when you are frustrated, you wish to give up on your diet and order a pizza instead. But, don’t do that!
Don’t you worry because we are here to tell you where exactly you’re going wrong? There are some mistakes which you tend to make unknowingly which is why you do not see the results which you wish to see. It is essential for you to correct these so that your hard work pays off. So, without wasting any further time, let’s start.
Reasons why you’re not losing weight
- You are frustrated of dieting. One of the reasons why it is so is because you think of yourself as a person on a diet. You have your cheat days and end up having extremely unhealthy food which just ruins the entire effort that you put in on dieting. Rather than forcing it, fall in love with the healthy lifestyle that you are following. Be aware of the fact that you are doing it for your self, for your own body.
- You have a notion that starving yourself will help you lose weight. In fact, the reverse of this is true. If you starve yourself, you will end up gaining belly fat. This is because as you starve yourself, your body adjusts itself to such circumstances and lowers down your metabolism rate. Therefore, make sure to eat at least 1200 calories in a day.
- You have no company. Working out and dieting alone can sometimes be very difficult. So, it is always better to have a workout partner. You need someone to motivate you and stop you from eating all the unhealthy food when you are about to do so. A little bit of support from friends or family can take you a long way on your journey.
Read also: How to reduce your body fat without exercise
- You are not exercising enough. Just eating healthy and sticking to a diet plan will not work in the long run. You also need to exercise regularly. Exercise will not only keep your entire body fit but also will help you increase your metabolism rate hence burning the excess fat faster.
- You follow a very strict diet. Remember that it is not sufficient to look for a diet plan on the internet. If you wish to stick to only one type of diet plan, make sure to consult a dietician before you do that. A dietician will suggest you a proper diet plan as per your body type. If you don’t want to go for that, just adjust your diet plan according to your lifestyle, meaning on hectic and tiresome days, make sure to consume more of what you already do.
- You don’t weigh yourself. Women, in particular, are afraid of the weighing scale. They always think that instead of losing weight, they probably have gained a lot. This is not true. You should weigh yourself regularly. It will work on a subconscious level and will motivate you to lose more and more weight.
That’s all for today. Revaluate where you are going wrong and don’t forget to share this with your friends who are struggling to lose weight.