7 Uses Of Aloe Vera That Can Make Your Life Easier

0
275

Uses of aloe vera-For thousands of years, we are using aloe vera because of its healing properties. There is 99% of water is present in the aloe vera leaves and rest 1% is pure goodness. It is beneficial for sunburns and other skin problems.

Here we have researched and found its benefits.

Treat burns

7 Uses Of Aloe Vera That Can Make Your Life Easier

We can treat the small burns with the use of aloe vera for a long time. Aloe vera has a cooling effect as menthol has and it reduces inflammation. It activates tissue and skin regeneration.

How to use it:

  • Cut off the spikes from the aloe vera leaf.
  • Cut its leaves lengthwise.
  • Take out the gel from it with a knife.
  • Apply the gel directly on the burn.

Uses of aloe vera to treat insect bites

Because of the bugs’ saliva, insects bites itch your skin. Their saliva can contain different toxins and allergens which result in itching, irritation, and swelling at varying degrees. Aloe vera has a cooling effect which can relieve the pain and itching and also reduces inflammation.

How to use it:

  • Cut the aloe vera leaves lengthwise.
  • Take off the gel from it with a knife.
  • Use its gel directly on the affected area.

Uses of aloe vera to exfoliate the skin

Your skin can feel new again with the help of aloe vera. Aloe vera leaves have the properties of an exfoliating scrub. It helps to remove the dead skin. This scrub is so gentle that you can even use it on sensitive skin. Nowadays, a lot of scrubs and exfoliates of aloe vera are available in the market. If you have a plant of aloe vera near you, you can make the scrubby your own. There are many recipes of making this scrub. One of the methods is:

  • two tbsp of aloe vera gel
  • two tbsp of organic brown sugar
  • one tsp of lemon juice
  • Mix all the above things and apply the mixture on your skin
  • Wash it off.

Prevent pimples and treat acne

Your skin cells can get repaired by using aloe vera. The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties are present in aloe vera. These properties make aloe vera effective for your skin. Its leaves prevent pimples and also treat acne and rosacea. We can also treat blemishes, damaged skin, and post-breakout scars. We thank aloe vera’s healing properties.

How to use it:

  • Cut the aloe vera leaves lengthwise.
  • Take off the gel from its leaves with a knife.
  • Use the gel directly on the affected area.

Aloe Vera is a moisturizer for your skin.

It is an excellent natural moisturizer. Aloe vera is best for dry and sensitive skin. It gets absorbed very fast and also moisturizes the skin without blocking the pores.

How to prepare it:

  • Cut the aloe vera leaves lengthwise.
  • Take out two tsp of gel from its leave.
  • Mix the gel with two or three tbsps of coconut oil.

Body scrub

The potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are present in aloe vera. Due to its features, it is an effective and gentle body wash. For repairing the skin cells, Vitamin E and aloe vera are excellent. The essential oils you use, make your skin smooth and soft.

How to make the scrub:

  • Cut the aloe vera leaves lengthwise.
  • Take out the clear gel from its leaves with a knife. You need about one-fourth of the cup of aloe vera gel.
  • Mix the required gel with the liquid soap of about 3/4 of a cup.
  • Now add one tsp of Vitamin E in it.
  • Add some drops of the¬†essential oil in the solution. You can use any essential oil like geranium, lavender, lemongrass, or chamomile oils. All these oils are good for your skin.

Hair treatment

We can treat our hair loss with the help of aloe vera. Some enzymes are present in aloe vera which can repair the dead skin cells on our scalp and also stimulates the growth of new hair.

  • Cut the aloe vera leaves lengthwise.
  • Take out two tsp of gel from it with a knife.
  • Mix the gel with 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
  • Add one tbsp of honey in it.
  • Use the mixture to your scalp and hair.
  • Leave it for 40 minutes.
  • Wash it off.