# 1. What you should know about ice therapies
- Try this therapy only on a cleansed face.
- Use gloves to hold ice cubes. It protects your hand if the facial is going to take a little longer.
- Do not use ice directly on your face. Cover it with a cloth when you massage your skin
- For reducing acne or swollen eyes, ice cubes work well.
- Apply ice to your body for 1 hour or so for avoiding skins.
- You can always infuse cucumber, green tea or horsetail to magnify the benefits of using an ice-cube.
# 2. Getting soft skin
Wash your face daily and massage our face with an ice pack before getting to bed for about 3 minutes or so. Your skin will start looking fresh and radiant in a few days’ time. It will help you prevent wrinkles, and you will also get a calmer skin.
# 3. Getting rid of acne
To cure acne problems, ice therapy works the best. Wrap your ice-cube in a cloth and press it over a pimple for 5 minutes or so. Be amazed by the results!
Read also: Getting rid of acne with green tea ice cubes
# 4. Reducing wrinkles
Ice helps with improving blood circulation and also fights aging or wrinkles. Before applying makeup, massage your face with ice for some time, to protect your skin.
# 5. Fighting open pores
To fix the enlarged open pores within a few days’ time, rub an ice cube for 3 minutes on your skin.
# 6. Getting rid of puffy eyes
Woke up with puffy eyes? Ice can rescue you. Wrap two cubes in a cloth and rub it or massage it gently on those inflamed areas for 2 minutes. Circular motions would help you fix the situation.
# 7. Combatting belly fat
Place an ice pack on your tummy for 15 minutes instead of hitting a cryotherapy session. Keep it off for 3 minutes and then repeat the process. You can always infuse tea, coffee and rosemary with these ice packs. The ice will help convert the fat white cells into brown ones which can be easily burnt through metabolism. Combine this with a healthy exercise for quick results.