Qualities of redheads -In earlier times, people with redheads were considered as the outcasts of society and people always corner them. Redheads still suffered the pain more than others. They get maligned in the community. These people fought for their rights and positions themselves and achieved it.
As the way society considered them like negative and ominous ways, they are not like that. They are just different from others and more classy and sophisticated from others. People with redheads have so many qualities and traits that you even can’t imagine. These traits make them different from others, and they always stand with a high head in the crowd. Given below article will tell you about some qualities of people with redheads which will make you feel right about them. These traits are lovely and weird.
1.Higher resilience to pain.
- They have a high approach to experience pain than others, and they have more strength to bear that pain, and this spirit of them should be admirable.
- According to studies, women with natural redheads have 25% more tolerance to bear pain than those who aren’t naturally redheads.
- They need a high dosage of anaesthesia as compared to others.
2. They have less hair on their head.
- People with natural redheads have lesser number of hair on the scalp of the head.
- Even this number is much less than those who are having blonde, brunette, or another hair colour. But this thing doesn’t discourage the people who are having the redhead.
- Their hair is denser and bushy than ordinary people.
- The illusion is that they have voluminous hair because strands of their hair are very thick.
3. No grey hair.
The red colour is due to MC1R gene mutation. It means the change in their genes impart red pigmentation to their hair and this pigmentation retain for the more extended period. They don’t lose their pigmentation, so their colour fades to copper, to silvery white. While other people lose pigmentation and their hair grows grey with the passage of time.
4. Highly sensitive to temperature changes.
Due to MC1R gene mutation, they are much more sensitive towards temperature change. They can quickly sense the temperature change. Because of their resilience quality, they realize quicker and react quicker and able to feel pain with temperature change.
Read also: 15 Amazing Facts About Your Body
5. They are rare.
- Their population is less than 2% in the whole world which is very much less. People with redheads are more concentrated in Scotland and Ireland.
- The combination of redheads and blue eyes is also rare. They usually have brown eyes.
6. They produce their vitamin-D.
To absorb and utilize vitamin-D we need to bath in the sun which is produced by the melanin. As we know redheads are sensitive toward change in temperature; It is the only reason when they exposed to intense sun rays they feel sunburn. They have a lower level of melanin production. They are capable of utilizing and generating vitamin-D which people of other colors cannot.
7. They get laid more often.
8. They are prone to left-handedness.
Due to recessive genes, they are left-handed, and there is an MC1R gene mutation. People with these genes more often founded as left-handed while comparing to others.
By reading the above article, you got to know incredible things about redhead people. So if you have a redhead then recognize your qualities and feel proud.